To celebrate today’s valentine’s day, i’m giving out a few love advices for men for free. These tips of mine are guaranteed more than 50% effectivity rate :D. I’ve used it many times over and has been successful for the most part.
These tips are for men with good motives in pursuing the woman they seriously like or love. If you’re into sex, well this is not for you.
1. Control yourself. When you see a pretty woman for the first time and inching to get know about her. Learn to control yourself. Don’t ask for her number or address right away. Just be “wholesomely” friendly with her, hide your “interest” in her.
Show a little signs that you like her, but don’t show your motive that you like to date her the next day. Whoah.
2. Eye show. Show through your eyes that you like her. Let your eyes do the talking.
3. Care for her. Help her something out in trivial things, like carrying her bag or her friend’s, not just hers. But do this gradually. Again, hide something for yourself and for the future..hehe.
4. Less texts. Dont send out text messages too much.
The keyword is “gradual” or “self control.”
Take care! Adios Amigos!
It has been twelve years since I’ve had my last official girlfriend. I’ve dated several women in that span of time, but they were all just dates, no relationship, no commitment, and no intimate connection whatsoever.
I just don’t get into a relationship, I’ve wrote about this in my past article.
When I pursue the women I really like, they would avoid me. And those women who like me, I just don’t have the interest to like them back.
Whatta dilemma! If that’s a dilemma!
I believe God wants the best for me, “I know who’s the best for you, my son!” Wohoooo! (Is this a cry of happiness or desperation?! Hehe…)
Cebu was once the capital of Philippines during the time of the Spanish colonization in the 1500s.
After the Spaniards denuded Cebu of its resources they transferred to Maynila, and made this progressive city as the new capital, it has been up to the present time. I believe Manila would still be the capital in the next one thousand years.
Although Cebu or even Davao is capable of being the capital, but Cebu should not push for this exhausting idea.
Here are my reasons:
1. Focus. Cebu should concentrate on taking care of its economy; maintain the peace and order situation and making the Cebuanos happy. If the Cebu government is good at sustaining the factors I mentioned, investors would shell out their money, businesses would spring up here and there. Consequently, a Cebuano or bisayan television station would arise that the Cebuanos or even surrounding Visayans can relate with.
2. Look at Manila. I don’t like to pessimistic, but presently Philippines is not so good at the moment. Cebu, do you want to be blamed for the ills that this country is having now? But I’m still having optimistic ideas that Manila will do good in the near future. I don’t exactly know when is that “near future” will be.
Catholic church’s stand on the ban of condom is not even based in the Bible.
According to the Catholic church that sex should be done only for the purpose of conceiving a baby, other than that it’s a sin.
But the bible says that sex between married couple can be done at the couple’s own discretion, no time or any thing should hinder them, but only give time to prayer. Just take a break for a prayer!
1 Corinthians 7:4-6
A wife belongs to her husband instead of to herself, and a husband belongs to his wife instead of to himself. So don’t refuse sex to each other, unless you agree not to have sex for a little while, in order to spend time in prayer. Then Satan won’t be able to tempt you because of your lack of self-control. In my opinion that is what should be done, though I don’t know of anything the Lord said about this matter.
(Contemporary English Version)
I found a topic in a Cebu-based forum in its Campus section. The topic was about the top 20 schools in the Philippines. The survey was conducted by the Philippine Regulatory Commission or PRC and Commission on Higher Education. The study is done every 10 years. It was based on the average passing in the board examinations of all courses of all universities and colleges in the Philippines.
Quiet a number were surprised at the result.
Silliman University at number 4, beating the so called top Philippine universities Ateneo de Manila at 6 and DLSU at 16. The oldest college in this country University of San Carlos at number 11.
A few argued about the survey’s accuracy. The common perception was and still is that if it’s from Manila it must be good, if it’s from the province it should be below par.
I’m a USC graduate, and currently working in Manila. I could confidently compete with those from UP, ADMU, UST, DLSU etc. I did not even belong to any top 10 or top 30 of our class. I won’t discount these Manila schools’ academic excellence, but the media’s constant exposure of these universities helped hyped them up.
Here are the top universities and colleges in the Philippines concluded in 2007.
1. University of the Philippines ( Diliman Campus / Luzon )
2. University of the Philippines ( Los Banos Campus / Luzon )
3. University of the Philippines ( Manila Campus / Luzon )
4. Silliman University ( Dumaguete City / Visayas)
5. Ateneo de Davao University ( Davao / Mindanao )
6. Ateneo de Manila University ( Manila / Luzon )
7. University of Sto. Tomas ( Manila / Luzon )
8. Mindanao State University ( Iligan Institute of Technology / Mindanao )
9. Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila ( Manila / Luzon )
10. Saint Louis University ( Baguio City / Luzon )
11. University of San Carlos ( Cebu City / Visayas )
12. Xavier University ( Cagayan de Oro / Mindanao )
13. Mindanao State University ( Main / Mindanao )
14. Urios College ( Butuan City / Mindanao )
15. Polytechnic University of the Philippines ( Manila / Luzon )
16. De La Salle University ( Manila / Luzon )
17. Mapua Institute of Technology ( Manila / Luzon )
18. Adamson University ( Manila / Luzon )
19. Central Mindanao University ( Bukidnon / Mindanao )
20. University of Southern Philippines ( Davao / Mindanao )
Kaka, one of the famous athletes I admire both for his skills and his faith in God. I enjoy watching him showing off his undershirt with print “I belong to Jesus” every time he makes a goal. Although for the non-Christians it is a bane for them when Kaka does his thing. Just respect his beliefs.
I read somewhere that he was a virgin when he married his wife. He met his wife when she was 14.
English is just like any other other language. English is just like Cebuano, it’s like Tagalog, it’s like Chinese and I could on like there’s no end.
But English has a different standing in the minds of people from different places. For example in the Philippines, when a native can speak straight English, he is perceived as intelligent or rich. A Filipino friend of mine who visited China told me that the people there unconsciously thought of him as respectable because he speaks good English.Although at times English can be a hated language by others. I think this is brought about the hearers own personal insecurities, in other words some people gets jealous when they hear a person speaks English.
Why English has this reputation? I believe it’s because it’s a language spoken by rich countries. Just like in other situations, the rich and famous are respected, but at the same time an object of hate by a few.
English is just one of the 46,820 languages on earth.
The weakening dollar has both pros and cons.
For the Filipino importers, it’s a positive sign for them, i can see them grinning, while the exporters are scratching their heads in desperation.
The company i am currently working for is obviously affected. It’s an offshoring business. Though the management are doing all they can to show that they’re not affected, or at least they’re saying anything like “turn off the aircon, cut on the expenses and etc.”
The things i noticed that the admin is doing is first, we all have 8 percent salary increase regardless of an employee’s performance rating. Second, our Christmas party will be held at a popular cheap restaurant, last year we had in a hotel in Makati, a posh business district in Manila.
Honestly, the weakening dollar doesn’t worry me at all. I can become rich whatever the situation is around me.
Futsal is a Spanish word which is futbol de sala, it is an indoor football (soccer), and today i will be playing goalkeeper. It is my first time to play competitive futsal. Already 34 years old, but still kicking or rather keeping goals.
I hope will shut out all of the goals that our opponents will try to shoot to us at.
God please help me as you always do! Hehehe…